- Allergy Skin Testing Process
- Allergy Testing Services
- Cluster Immunotherapy
- Food Allergy Prevention
- Allergy Shots
- Rush Immunotherapy
- Food Allergy
- Clinical Research Studies
- Flu Vaccine
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Help With Medication Costs
- Find Out More
How do I know that I might have allergies?
- Do you have an itchy, runny nose and sneezing?
- Do you have itchy, watery eyes?
- Do you always have a stuffy nose?
- Do you breathe only through your mouth often?
These are signs of allergic rhinitis.
How are allergies diagnosed?
- We will take your history and perform a physical exam.
- If needed, we will perform skin or blood allergy testing.
What can be done about allergies?
- Using the medical history and allergy testing results, we will make suggestions on how to avoid the things that you are allergic to.
- We can recommend medications that can help to prevent and relieve allergy symptoms and prevent complications from allergies such as sinusitis.
- We will discuss allergy shots, also known as allergen immunotherapy, the most effective treatment for nasal allergy.