- Allergy Skin Testing Process
- Allergy Testing Services
- Cluster Immunotherapy
- Food Allergy Prevention
- Allergy Shots
- Rush Immunotherapy
- Food Allergy
- Clinical Research Studies
- Flu Vaccine
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Help With Medication Costs
- Find Out More
How do I know that I might have asthma?
- Do you cough, have shortness of breath or wheeze especially with exercise or with colds and flu?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with recurrent bouts of bronchitis?
- Have you ever used an asthma rescue inhaler and had improvement in your respiratory symptoms?
How is asthma diagnosed?
- We will take your history and perform a physical exam.
- We will perform lung function testing in patients over the age of 4.
What can be done about asthma?
- You will undergo our comprehensive asthma education program.
- We will recommend medications that can help to prevent and relieve asthma symptoms.
How to use Inhalers