- Allergy Skin Testing Process
- Allergy Testing Services
- Cluster Immunotherapy
- Food Allergy Prevention
- Allergy Shots
- Rush Immunotherapy
- Food Allergy
- Clinical Research Studies
- Flu Vaccine
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Help With Medication Costs
- Find Out More
How do I know that I might have eczema?
- Do you have itchy, flaky skin that recurs frequently or does not respond well to medications?
- Does the skin itch keep you up at night?
- Do you have frequent problems with skin infections?
How is eczema diagnosed?
- We will take your detailed medical history including a focus on foods that may trigger eczema and perform a physical exam.
What can be done about eczema?
- You will receive our comprehensive eczema education program
- We will recommend natural skin care procedures and medications that can help to prevent and relieve eczema symptoms.